Giving is a privilege. Giving of our time, talent, or treasure, we are blessed to be a blessing and monetary tithes and offerings represent one clear way to give back to God. Your financial offerings fund all of Palisades’ efforts: local and international outreach, Sunday school, the Mid-Week Waffle Wednesday program, other membership ministries, staff salaries and, yes, the electric bill. Your contributions change people’s lives, make church happen, and actively express gratitude for the generosity that fills your heart when contemplating the One who has given life and grace and love.
The Session is grateful for your faithful generosity as we seek to live out our vision of “experiencing and expressing the transforming love of Jesus Christ.”
- Place your contribution in the Sunday morning offering plate (a tithe envelope or assigned number ensures verification for a tax write off)
- Deliver or mail it to the church at any time: 6301 Birchwood St, San Diego, CA 92120
- Give through your bank BillPay
- Donate up to $100,000 tax-free directly through your IRA distribution, if you are 70½ or older; contact the office for the Palisades banking information and non-profit certification.
- Give online through our safe and easy PayPal link